CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

RMBI Christmas Party

Saturday we had our 2nd Annual RMBI Christmas Party for the students and faculty and those who help out for RMBI. Everyone seemed to really enjoy themselves and we heard a lot of really good singing and testimonies etc.
Here are a few pictures of the day I did not get pictures of everyone singing or everyone who was there either because I was in charge of the food and decorations so I was kind of busy. But you can see how much fun we did have. You will also notice Aaron had to have his picture taken with all the pretty girls who attended the party (even Angie) Ha!


0 comments: