CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Bill's Special Kids Christmas Party

WOW what a great Christmas Party we had last night for all "OUR" Special Kiddos.. Santa arrived on the Fire Truck and gifts were given to all the kids (Thank you Riverside Police Department) they have adopted our kids to give them gifts each year. So so neat... We had a wonderful Catered Dinner (Mexican Food) Yum....
Bob took pictures of the all the kids after they got their presents with Santa. (except for Aaron he wanted his picture taken with Bill not Santa)...
Aaron was so surprised and happy when he opened his gift bag. A former daycare mom, Dawn works for the Riverside Police Dept. I took care of both her children as babies inside the bag was Soccer Pictures of both Arlene and Nolan it was so cool and a note they loved and missed him. Think he liked that as much as the Gift Card. (smile)
As people arrived we put each Family Name in a drawing for the Centerpieces at the end of the evening. They were thrilled with that.
The raffle was a huge success as always. We have people donate items for the raffle. This year the main prizes were a 37 inch flat screen tv you can hang on the wall. No phooey I did not win it. ( we could have used it ours in the our living room is going nuts on the colors running together lately) Other main gift was an Ipod, a Olympus Digital Camera and a Nintendo Wii. When Pat went to purchase the Wii for the raffle Aaron told her he wanted to win it. And guess what YEP he won it. He is the luckiest booger. One of the kids came up after the party and said Aaron you can sell that on ebay for like $700.00 he said no.. I am sending it to Oklahoma to my cousin Justin. He does not have a Wii and he wants one so I want him to have this one. So guess I will be at the Post Office bright and early tomorrow to see it gets mailed hopefully in time for a Wonderful Christmas for them in Oklahoma.
Aaron has got the biggest, sweetest most loving, giving heart even if he is my kid. The sweet gentle side of Aaron I could just HUG and Squeeze. The other side I could choke sometimes. Ha!!!!!! That he cannot help though and it does help me remember the REAL AARON.. the one we love and adore and are so very proud of for his loving nature. He made this Mama very proud indeed last night and many other parents too they were amazed he would give away the Wii they said he could put it in your van so he could play on the road. (smile) but nope off it goes to Oklahoma..
Here are some pictures of the wonderful evening. I love you, Bill, Evelyn, Pam, Penny, Pat, Bob, Patrice, Michael, William and Nathan... Did I leave someone out? Hope not.. Anyway I do LOVE you all and all you do for "ALL" the Special Kids..not just mine.. Merry CHRISTmas and God Bless.............



0 comments: