CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A few years with Santa with my Kids... Wonderful Memories..

When I could not sleep this morning I made these scrapbook pages. I sat and cried as I made them. Oh the wonderful memories. The memories of crying with Santa. Amanda never did cry with Santa, one year she thought maybe she should be crying since Sara was screaming her head off. Ha! But she just looked like what is her problem? Can we get out of here...
And the year Aaron bit Santa.. Yes the memories.. (smile)
If only we could go back in time. The time when my kids all thought the sun rose and set with Mommy. When they loved their mommy more than anything in the world. Shared everything with mommy...Good good... Sad very sad and tearful memories today too....
Since Aaron still has a child like mind he still thinks Mommy is great so that I am thankful for. Merry Christmas hope you get a few smiles out of these pictures of my beautiful daughters and handsome little boy.. (who is now 6 foot 3. I think Santa would have to sit on his lap this Christmas.







This is one of my favorite Christmas pictures of my beautiful daughters...

0 comments: