CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Earthquake......

I do not know why but for some reason many times I feel when an earthquake is going to happen. I woke up at 2:30 this morning could not go back to sleep I had been asleep almost 3 hours so I guess my body thought it was time to get up. I do not require much sleep usually about 5 hours is what I get.

Well I wandered around the house looking outside at the rain coming down. It had rained hard earlier in the morning, when I woke for a few minutes and went back to sleep now it was just gently falling down it looked very calm and peaceful outside. I knew it was to early to stay up and needed to at least lay down again and rest even if I could not sleep so I got a bottle of water from the fridge and back to bed I went. As I was sitting on the side of the bed it was about 3 a.m. I thought to myself it seems like there is an earthquake coming, maybe that is why I could not go back to sleep I thought. (Umn) wondering..

Michael's alarm went off at 4 a.m. I am still wide awake his alarm wakes to the radio playing music so I start singing the song with the radio. He hates that I can be a morning person and smile in the morning. Ha! He said how long you been awake I said about an hour and a half. He said you are silly as he put his alarm on snooze and crawled back on the bed.... I said you know I think we are going to have an earthquake or something I have a feeling and I can't get back to sleep. Well he knows my feelings and said oh great. So he does not even wait for his snooze to go off he gets up to get ready for work now it is like 4:10 well a few minutes later we started to shake...There was an earthquake it was a 4.0 at 04:14:09 (7 mi) SSW of Big Bear Lake. Which is about 40 miles or so from us.

Needless to say I did not get back to sleep much after that it was almost time to get Aaron up and I started to feel sleepy of course. (smile) today will be a long day I bet. Tonight is his Open House at his school too.

I hope whoever reads this today has a wonderful day and your ground is not shakey.
God Bless....

0 comments: