CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Thursday, October 4, 2007

It is getting darker and darker..... earlier and earlier..

Last night when I got out of my class at 7 pm I looked outside the windows and it was really dark. Just a couple of weeks ago I got all the way back home before it even started getting dark.. Mike just left for his Thursday night class at RMBI for Baptist Church History it is not even 7 yet and it is dark.. UGH...
I feel like the Cartoon Lady Maxine..

0 comments: