CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Gone On To Heaven

Last month I posted that I had taken Aaron to see a dear friend from church who had been to ill to come to church for quite some time. Sis. Lela went home to be with the Lord on Sunday afternoon. When it was announced in church on Sunday evening Aaron looked at me with tears running down his cheeks and said he will miss her. He said I am so glad we went to see her mom and took her some flowers he said people should have flowers when they are alive not dead.(and I agree with Aaron on that one). He did love Lela very much as did I. I am so thankful we got to see her during one of her "GOOD DAYS" she was feeling pretty good the day we were there she was quite happy to see Aaron too.
See you again someday Lela..................WE LOVE YOU.....

0 comments: