CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Bill's Special Kids Harvest Party Tonight

For the past few years a church here in Moreno Valley called Calvary Baptist Church sponsors a Harvest Party for Bill's Special Kids and they also invite the Battered Women from the local shelter and their children.It was really nice watching some of the little children from this shelter win games and win cakes from the cake walk. This year they had 2 bounce houses. They decorated their cars, trucks and vans for Trunk or Treat and they really went all out fully decorated with flashing lights and decorations as the kids went from car to car. They have games set up called the Milk Bottle Game, The Fishing Game, A booth where you can make picture frame, The Cake Walk (which Penny and I did) and Bob and Pat take photos for everyone to take home. This year they had a booth where you could make bracelets with the colored beads telling what each color means (The Gospel By Colors)they were awesome....Aaron made one for Penny since she was working the Cake Walk with me. I am going to make a key chain out of mine. It was a very nice party for the kids and even the adults seem to have a good time. What a wonderful outreach this church does each year. I feel God will truly bless them for their love and compassion for special kids.



Here is a couple of Scrapbook Pages I made tonight when I got back from the party.....




0 comments: