CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Corey .....

Today I started to watch a friend's grand baby.... She said the daycare where his brother goes that is around the corner from their home does not have space available at this time for a baby. When you are licensed you are only allowed a certain amount of children under 2 if you have older children you care for too. So I told her I would watch him for awhile even though I was not working right now. I forgot how much fun it is to have a newborn around. He is so sweet and loves to cuddle and be held. YES HE IS SPOILED... his name is Corey isn't he the cutest he is only 8 weeks old...Oh this Gramma Judy can really spoil such a cutie pie.. He has many expressions one picture I snapped looked like he was saying Hi!



0 comments: