CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween I was thinking of past Halloween's this morning so decided to share some pictures of Aaron growing up on Halloween also put a few on there of Amanda and Sara through the years.
Here is my favorite Halloween picture of my kiddos.. Oh the memories...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great memory lane of Halloween.
One of the best things to happen to me was meeting Judy Lockwood and her family.
She give me strength and makes me laugh. God surely has blessed her and her family. I love them all.