CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Monday, October 22, 2007

The Gentle Giant and the Sweet Pea................

Aaron came home early today from school they let the kids out early because of all the fires and the high winds. As soon as he came in the door he took Corey from me. He adores Corey. (actually he loves all babies and little kids) Corey loves Aaron to talk to him he just coos away.. so so cute. So of course I had to grab my camera and take some pictures.

0 comments: