CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Prayer Please

~~~♥ ♥ ♥~~~As many of you know Bubba has not been feeling well since his treatments and such since surgery 2 months ago. He went to the Dr yesterday she ran a couple of blood tests. The hospital called a bit ago and the Dr wishes him to be put in the hospital overnight for further tests and study. So I will be taking him to the hospital later today to be admitted for an overnight stay for tests. Please keep him in your prayers while in the hospital and away from his Mama.. (harder on me than him) cause he will be sleeping as I lay awake worrying.....~~~♥ ♥ ♥~~~Thank you Hugs

0 comments: