CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Hello Friends

Well it is Friday hope you all had a good week. Bubba has not felt well this week been kind of a rough week for him... Physically and Emotionally.. I had to pick him up from school 2 days this week. His teacher always keeps me posted on how he is feeling and she called me a bit ago and said Ms. Judy I think you need to pick him up. Said he was feeling weak and he was pale. So I went and got him. He came home and put on his jammies and went to bed.

Last night Andrea brought Elijah over with Bralyn (Bralyn is Elijah's big sister) Elijah is the baby at the church here in Alva that Bubba adopted as his nephew. He was born last July. He couldn't come over on Aaron's BD cause he was throwing up. So, Andrea brought him last night and brought Aaron a Toby Keith CD for his BD.

Elijah can always get a smile to Bubba's face.. they are buddies for sure. He is so good with babies and little ones. He keeps begging me to have another daycare. Ha!

Here are a few pictures I took last night..

Look Uncle Aaron how big I am getting!












He was cracking up at Uncle Aaron

Bubba helping to give him his juice



Bubba with Bralyn


He liked the bow off of Bubba's present

0 comments: