CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A new beginning.. Welcome Mr. Cooper

My sweet sweet Patrice had Cooper last night.Patrice is the daughter that God forgot to give me. (smile)... Pat was so sweet she kept texting me while Patrice was in labor letting me know how dilated she was and what was going on. Then she texted me when he arrived. He and Patrice are doing great. I am so thrilled for Ben and Patrice and also thrilled for Nathan he will have a little brother now to play with. How exciting for them all. Just wish I was close enough to spoil the heck out of him. (smile) I will have to do it from afar for a while I guess. But am so happy to be called Gramma Judy. And of course Uncle Aaron was so very excited this morning. He knew she was in labor last night before he went to bed. First thing he asked when he got up am I am Uncle again yet? Did Patrice have the baby? So he went to school very excited and I am sure today he will tell anyone who will listen to him his sister, Patrice had the baby last night.
I love you all and thank you for keeping us up to date on everything and keeping us in the loop and in YOUR FAMILY. Love you and miss you ALL and I LOVE MY NEW grandson Mr. Cooper. HUGS to you ALL



What a great Big Brother Nathan is going to be... Just love him to pieces..

0 comments: