CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Mother/Daughter Fellowship

In May the Ladies at the church here have a Mother/Daughter Banquet well this year they are calling it a fellowship because instead of the full meal we are doing Veggie Trays, Cheese and Cracker and Meat Trays, Fruit Trays, Chips and Dip and Lots of goodies for Dessert. The theme of the night is MOM SWEET MOM.. so been making all the things to do with Candy etc..
We are using these colors so bright and Springtime..



Here is what I have made so far...


These are the Centerpieces



These are the Candles I made for the tables




These are some of the Lollipops and Big Butterscotch Candies I made for the walls..







I made these for the Walls for Decorations of verses fitting for the day...






These are Hersey Kiss Roses I am making for each table setting they are tied to the napkins and silverware..








So that is what I have done so far.. I will take pictures the day of the party so you can see it all put together on tables etc. Then you can see how colorful it all really does look.

Hope you have a great day...............Hugs

0 comments: