CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bubba is 17 today

Wow where has the time gone? I took 6 large Pizza's and Cupcakes I had made and sodas up to his school today for him and some friends and favorite teachers etc. We had a lunchtime Party in Ms. Smith's class one of his favorite teachers I might add. She had the room all decorated for him. She is awesome.

Here are a few photos of the lunch..

This is Ms. Cindy Graham and Ms. Marlo Smith with Bubba his very very favorite teachers..







This is Mrs. Pfleider his Computer Teacher he adores her and the feeling is mutual I might add... (smile)



Some of the kids had left already so they would not be late for class but I got this one picture of him and some of his friends who came...




This is Bubba with Ariel, Timothy, Tabitha and Moriah. Timothy, Tabitha and Moriah are the Pastor's kids they are Homeschooled but came by for Pizza with Bubba for his Birthday....


Bubba and his friend ShaDee










Bubba and Ariel



Bubba with Me.. I love this kid

0 comments: