CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Ernie Haase and Signature Sound Do I say WOO HOO or AMEN AMEN???

We just returned from the Ernie Haase and Signature Sound Concert that was at a church in Santa Ana tonight.

We had saw them 2 months ago with Bill Gaither for the Homecoming but wow.. were they good tonight. They had announced in April when we saw them with Bill that they would be coming back in June. So I came home and ordered tickets online the next day. I told Michael HAPPY BIRTHDAY. (smile) since yesterday was his Birthday I bought US ALL tickets to go. We all got presents sneaky huh?

I always loved Ernie when he was with the Cathedrals and tonight he sang some of the songs he sang while with them WOW WOW WOW he can still sing. AMEN indeed. What a voice this man has.

He sang Oh What A Savior the windows were rattling I tell ya.

He is the sweetest, most gentle man in person. I talked with him for a bit before the concert we had gotten there early. I got my picture with him I will put that in this email too.

At intermission time Aaron wanted to meet Tim Duncan the Bass Singer. He loves Tim's voice and he even talks really really deep like he sings so cool.

So he went up to the table to meet him. Tim shook his hand I got a picture of him shaking Aaron's hand. He asked Aaron what his name was and Aaron said my name is Aaron, sir I am really happy to meet you. Tim came from around the table and took his picture with Aaron. Aaron was beaming it was really cute.

We had awesome seats. While I was taking pictures during the concert Aaron said mom take a video. I keep forgetting my camera does do video too. I took 3 short videos.

What a wonderful evening we had. AMEN!!!!!!!

Here are some of the pictures... Hugs

1 comments:

Penny Bowhay said...

Ernie's new shoes are HOT!!!

Wish we could have been there too but your pictures are always so good that we feel like we WERE there -- LOL!!! You're a terrific photog.

Too Much Fun!!! And you deserved every bit of it.

Love You,
Gene & Penny