CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy Birthday America


MyGlitterRomance.com - Glitter Graphics, Glitter Love, MySpace Graphics, MySpace Codes, MySpace layouts, Doll Codes, Glitter Words


Hope you all have had a safe holiday. We took Aaron to see the new Transformers movie that came out today. It was actually quite entertaining. I really did not know if I would probably care for it that much... but the special effects were awesome and I enjoyed he story line as well. We were going to see License to Wed the new Robin Williams movie that just came out but it was about to start and they said the theater was about 90 percent full. So we opted to wait for the next Transformer movie which was starting in 45 minutes, there was already a waiting line to get into it. I am glad we went to see it and I do recommend it to go and see. Aaron loved it of course... !!!!!! So hope everyone else had a nice day we had a very nice day.

2 comments:

Penny Bowhay said...

So happy to hear you guys had a good 4th.

We did too! Our church puts on its own fireworks show and it was AWESOME. They also fed us a king's feast.

It was a terrific 4th of July!

Love to You With Hugs,
The Bowhays

Unknown said...

We went and saw Transformers Tuesday night. Chris, Haley and I all LOVED it. I wanna see it again!!