CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Sunday, July 8, 2007

8 years ago today my life was forever changed......



My daddy was taken suddenly from this world and from his family and we still miss him very much. Life has never been the same since my daddy passed away. I know he is waiting in heaven for me and that does comfort me but the selfish part of me would still wish him to be here. My daddy was the glue that held our family together and since he has gone on to be with the Lord our family has totally fallen apart.
Daddy I miss you and love you and I will see you soon wait at the gate for my arrival when you know I am coming.
I LOVE YOU DADDY AND MISS YOU SO MUCH.....

1 comments:

Penny Bowhay said...

Your dad and mine sound a lot alike. My dad was the most special man in the world (until Gene came along) and, I would not have married Gene if he had not been so similar to my dad in temperment and intelligence. I wouldn't be surprised if your dad and mine are both worshiping God together in Heaven, maybe even having a laugh together about their ornery daughters!---LOL!!!