CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Maxine's Funeral

Yesterday was Maxine's funeral. It was a typical Family Funeral, most everyone said WHY does our family usually pass away in the summer when it is so hot in the desert? It was VERY HOT and was also humid. Many of my family said too it is sad we only get to see each other when someone dies. (That is sad isn't it?) But it is always wonderful seeing everyone. The service honoring the Celebration of Maxine's life was beautiful. Her son (my cousin Johnny did the service) also Bro. Burdette also did the obituary and part of the graveside as well. Many friends and loved ones came to honor Maxine's life and her love and commitment to Jesus Christ our Lord.
My nephew Larry Jr. came too with his Mom (Aunt Dodo to my kids) and her sister Jo. (who is Michael's aunt) Dodo whose name is really Dolores was married to my brother Larry. Yesterday would have been Larry's 58th Birthday. It was Michael's 57th Birthday. So while at the cemetery I went by my brother's grave. I know he is not there he is in heaven but I just felt like stopping by to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY. It was nice seeing Larry Jr. and Dolores and it was nice they came. I took some pictures after the funeral most were taken and Tommy and Maxine's home that is where the family dinner was. I made a slide show I will post it here.

0 comments: