CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Mr. Brooks the Movie

We went and saw Mr. Brooks it is the movie with Kevin Costner I really like him. Demi Moore is in it and I like her also. What I did not know till I got there was the one playing Kevin Costner's wife (Mrs. Brooks was Marg Helgenberger who plays on CSI, Las Vegas) I like her alot but did not see in the movie credits before that she was in it. Anyway the movie was really good.
Was sad actually cause he really wanted to be a nice guy. Has a split personality kind of actually what is called an alter ego. If you go see it let me know what you think.

0 comments: