CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Thursday, June 7, 2007

My Weekly Class

Well yesterday was week five of my twenty-four week class on Nutrition and Options.
I was so excited I lost another 4 pounds since last week. I thought going to Vegas and me not writing down everything I placed in my mouth would make me gain. But woo hoo it did not. So far I have lost 16 pounds. Weird cause I have to eat 5 times a day too. hehehe I used to eat like once a day. But they said that was what was wrong my body was not getting jump started in the morning so my metabolism was not working. Plus my DR is keeping a close eye on my thyroid and for the moment it seems to working too.
So all in all it was a good week I guess. Please keep praying for me as I have been overweight for the majority of my life. Hugs

0 comments: