CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Major Ice Storm in Oklahoma Schools Closed

There is no school today when I got up this morning it was 4 degrees now it says it is 12 degrees so getting warmer now. (smile)
I opened the sliding glass door in the laundry room/kitchen area and took these pictures.. it is chilly out there today...and the ground is VERY slippery we had to go buy some salt yesterday for the sidewalk and driveway. Mike took a spill feet slipped right out from under him. He scraped his arm up good but luckily did not break anything...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

brrrrr

Anonymous said...

Looks to cold to me better you than me for sure. Keep warm drink a lot of hot chocolate