CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Pictures of the house

So many of you keep asking where is pictures of the house so here they are sorry it took so long needed to get them off my camera just been very busy.

Aaron did his room in Anime Characters and his GameRoom has all kinds of signs and license plate kind of signs. Very cute. He has all his game units hooked up in there like his Wii his GameCube etc plus a DVD player and VCR so they can watch videos in
there also.

Mike has a room upstairs he calls his Doghouse room (he says he can go there when he is in trouble) ha ha or to watch Football. He put his collection of Cameras, military things and his Eagles in there. We put a Daybed in there too for Jess to sleep on when she is over here.

My office downstairs is also my Bear Room for my collection of Teddy Bears.

You can see in the Kitchen pictures I am decorated for Valentine's Day.

Any questions just ask.. Love ya































0 comments: