CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year and Happy Birthday Haley

I pray everyone has a wonderful new year. I accomplished the 2 things I wished to do this year. Relocate out of California and lose 100 pounds. I finally went over the 100 pound mark this past week. Going up and down these 14 stairs a few times a day probably helped. Ha ha ha..

I have lost 106 pounds. My surgery was February 13th, 2008 so it has been 10 1/2 months now. I feel so much better. God is good..

Also today my beautiful grandbaby is 3 years old. Hard to believe how fast time flies. She was born on my Daddy's Birthday which even made it more special. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Little Miss Haley Ann Dunn.

I will post some pictures and such of the holidays soon. I have to go finish dinner. Deannie and family and Kim and the girls are coming for New Years Dinner. I am baking a ham....it smells good in here...

So tata for now... Hugs N Prayers Judy

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow 100 lbs! that is great. I just joined WW and lost 11 lbs my first month.

I can't beleive you are moving to Oklahoma!

I was born in raised in So-Cal and hubby keeps talking about Sacramento. Not happening. Justin is doing well in school and UCDD, gymnastics and soccer.

Good luck in 2009!