CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Alva High School Basketball Homecoming

Yesterday was the Basketball homecoming game at the High School Aaron attends. I had an IEP meeting at his school yesterday morning. As I was driving to the school on the main street in town there was this sign in the middle of road. You know you live in a small town when they have message boards in the middle of the street announcing the game and to wear all black. (smile)

Aaron bought a Homecoming T Shirt. The Mascot is called the GoldBug. The theme for Homecoming was like Pirates and stuff so the T Shirt had the GoldBug with crossbones in the background it was very cute. I took a picture of him in his T Shirt.

His IEP went well all his teachers attended except the one for Art he was absent yesterday but he has been doing an awesome job they all said. His Home Ec teacher brought a pillow case Aaron had made WOW.. he can sew well... I was quite impressed and she taught him how to iron it too. (Way to go Aaron...) Here is a picture of the pillowcase he was not thrilled with the horse material but the teacher said it was one of the most manly kind of material she had. Ha!




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Aaron in his school shirt and he sews a lot better than I do tell him I said good job and I am proud of him. I miss you