CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Monday, February 9, 2009

This weekend

This weekend we took Aaron and Jessica to see the movie called "TAKEN" it is a very good movie with Liam Neeson. We all really liked it. Jess came home on the bus with Aaron on Friday after school and we took her home yesterday after she went to Church with us, so she was here the entire weekend, which thrilled Aaron for sure. She and Aaron had a lot of fun playing the Wii, Guitar Hero and UNO. They get along so well together, they have known each other since they were 2 years old. It is nice they finally get to go to High School together after knowing each other all these years. Aaron also attends High School with my cousins Twins who are a year older than Aaron and Jess. Justin eats lunch with Aaron every day. If I bake a cake he always has me pack two pieces of cake one for him and one for Justin. (he likes to share his lunch) Ha!

It is raining here this morning looks quite stormy outside do not know what the day will be like. Well I had best get busy need to dry my hair and get dressed the bus just picked Aaron up for school so now my day starts.... Love you all....

0 comments: