CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Friday, February 13, 2009

One Year Since Surgery Today

I had my gastric bypass 1 year ago today wow how time flies. I cannot begin to tell you how much better I feel since having this surgery and what a difference it has made in my life. I have now lost 111 pounds. And if I never lose another ounce this WOULD HAVE BEEN ALL SO WORTH IT......My guys keep telling me how great I look and call me skinny. As you can see I am far from skinny but in their eyes I am and that is all that matters. (smile)

I will post pictures below of before Surgery and the ones Aaron took of me this morning before he went to school.I fit in those pants a year ago scary.... Ha!


These were in 2008 111 pounds ago....






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!You are skinny. Looking good......

Anonymous said...

WoW looking good, better and soon best You are skinny
PAT Yates

Anonymous said...

You look awesome girlie love you just the way you are now. You look very healthy. Wonderful job.