CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Rally at Coachella today


First off I loved their new church sign I had not seen it until today. Very very nice.




We had a great time today at Coachella we went and picked up Sis. Ruth Cannon to go with us since she has family at the Coachella church it was a nice day was great seeing everyone. And the Teens did a great skit. Brian Maulden from up North had come to preach the for the rally. After the Rally was over and we had lunch. They had got a Dunk Tank and a Cotton Candy Machine. The kids had a ball. Actually I think the adults had fun too. Many people actually got in the dunk tank was a lot of fun. Here are some pictures of the day...Of course there are some of Colton and Clayton our little Ridings buddies. Michael, Aaron and I each had a lot of time with both of them today. I love those little dudes. Also saw Tommy today which was nice I had not seen him since my cousin Maxine (his wife) died last year. Also there is a picture of Shari (used to be Counley) and me. We grew up at the Coachella church together. And of course there are some pictures of my Matt. (smile) even one of me and Matt together.
Hugs Judy


























0 comments: