CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Our day at Disneyland and California Adventure

Friday Michael had the day off so off we went to the Happiest Place on Earth.
We had a great day we went to both Parks and we were there for a total of 14 hours so yes, I am tired. I am to old for that anymore. (smile)it was amazing though how much better I can walk around and even climb stairs getting into the rides etc having almost 100 pounds off me since my last trip to Disneyland. We had a great day and I shall share some of the pictures with you here.

This one the guy at California Adventure Park took when we arrived... He had us point to this star on the cement I was thinking what the heck. Ha ha later they inserted Stitch into the picture. Very cute. You can double click on the photos to view them larger too by the way....



Here is more pictures of the California Park including some of the pretty flowers and things that were decorated for Halloween. You will also see Aaron got his ribs to eat at the Pilots grill he loves to eat there and you can see on his face he really enjoys them too. Ha ha ha





































Then it was off to the other side to Disneyland when we arrived at the front gate the Photographer said you like Tinkerbell? I had her on my shirt I said yes I love Tink he took a few pictures of us and one he had us put our hands together upside down and stare at my hand. Later they inserted Tinkerbell in my hand with her wand spreading fairy dust. (adorable)....
Also more pictures of the day such as in Haunted Mansion decorated for the Nightmare Before Christmas etc.


















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judy I loved seeing Disneyland through your camera so happy you all had a great day and girl you look awesome by the way. Mike had better watch out.

Anonymous said...

Cannot believe how wonderful you look. And it looks like you all had a great time at Disneyland. I have not been there for many years. Thanks for letting me see the photos.