CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Oak Glen

Yesterday after Aaron went to Basketball, we decided to take a drive up to Oak Glen to get some yummy Apples. It was a very pretty day but wow it was busy up there they were having some sort of street fair with all kinds of booths and such. We had a nice time though we walked around and Aaron got a Frozen Lemonade and Carmel Apple so he was quite happy. (smile) after that we went to the church so I could finish making the new Church Directory's. I am glad those are finished, wanted to make sure I got them done before I moved away. Hate to leave a job unfinished that s just not me as you all well know. So anyway we had a nice day and also accomplished finishing putting together the Directory's. Then on the way home from Redlands Michael said lets go by Catherine's ( a womans store I love to shop at) I had gotten a sale card from them in the mail he said lets go see if you like anything. He is such a doll. He bought me a really cute skirt outfit was 40 percent of the sale price so really good deal. Also bought me a pair of pants, long black velvet skirt and a really cute top looks like it it 2 pieces but it is only one like a sweater with shirt under it. Something I would have never worn before losing almost 100 pounds....
Here are a few pictures from yesterday.. Loved these flowers they smelled so nice.
There is one with this guy singing and playing he was entertaining people as they shopped was very nice.




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Aaron looks more like his Dad the older he gets very handsome men in your life.