CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Monday, October 6, 2008

Our Weekend

We went to the 53rd Local ABA Association in Anaheim this weekend which was held at the Grace Missionary Baptist Church we had a good time seeing old friends. I will post some of the pictures I took. We stayed at the Holiday Inn by Disneyland which we found out upon checking in Bubba Gumps is just 2 doors down so YES you do not have to guess where Aaron wanted to eat dinner before the Association. Ha..... I took a few pictures there too. I hope you all had a nice weekend too.



Then today was reality time again. And I had to go to Sams Club to get things to make a platter of food for Pat Davenport and her family. Sis. Pat's husband was critically injured in an auto accident and had been on life support he passed away last Wednesday night the services are tomorrow but we took food to her home today. I made a huge tray it turned out very pretty sorry it was for such a sad reason I put fruits, veggies, and meats and cheese's on it. Looked very pretty.

Anyway tomorrow will be another long day. I have to go at 9 am to help with an emergency IEP for a special kiddos mom before the funeral at 11:00 and then the graveside service will be out at the Veteran's Cometary.

Hugs to you all...........
The first picture is of me with Donald (we are Angie's best friends) ha!
Other pictures include the Crouch's, Aaron with one of the Ridings twins think it was Clayton (sorry I have a hard time telling them apart) and the other one was sleeping as you can see. There is a picture of me and Penny who several people think we are sisters. Penny loved that! And then there is a picture of Joe with Aaron. Joe calls Aaron "TINY" (smile)....








These we are Bubba Gumps Shrimp Co.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

im here because of few cents for you. just dropping by.

Anonymous said...

Hello glad you all had a nice weekend Aaron looks very happy holding that baby. I know how much he loves children. He has been so lucky to grow up with babies all these years because of your daycare. And also lucky to have you for his mom too. Love

MarlaSt said...

I haven't seen Br. Crouch in years. His son Lance was my first "love", if you can call it that at that young age, and my very first kiss. I worked with Br. Crouch in South San Francisco for a year. He also married my first husband and I, along with Br. Wiggins. Wow....he still looks great! Thanks for the pics