CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Prayers needed

Please remember the Cannon family in your prayers, Ruth's son Russell passed away yesterday. They are in much need of love and prayers at this time. Ruth has known me since I was like 10 years old I grew up at the Coachella Church and she was a member there. This is me and Ruth a couple of months ago. I love her very much.. I am so sorry Ruth for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

0 comments: