CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Monday, November 5, 2007

Please say a prayer for Aaron ... Thank you....

Pray for Aaron please we got home a bit ago from a Dermatologist appointment I have been worried about this mole on his back it was beginning to have a black circle in the middle of it.

With me having Cancer (malignant Melanoma) from a mole and Sara too. I wanted it looked it. The Dermatologist said it has to be removed tomorrow.
He said with his Mom and his sister having Cancer it has to come off now..
So they are doing surgery on it tomorrow afternoon.

Please pray he will be fine with this and that the biopsy will be fine.
Poor kiddo has enough medical issues in his life already...

Here is what the mole looks like the DR took pictures of it today....

0 comments: