CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Been a busy week...

Well I took Aaron on Monday to the Dr he said Tuesday he had to have surgery. Wednesday he had to go back to have it checked. Thursday morning I had to be at the hospital for more tests....Chest X ray....sonargram....and EKG...
Then had to go to the church Thursday night to decorate for Ladies Meeting on Saturday. Today was a busy day and then tonight was the Youth Rally at Hemet church we won the banner with 15 from our church in attendance. Tomorrow morning have to get to the bowling ally for Bill's Special Kids even though Aaron cannot bowl then have to get to the church for the District Ladies Meeting. Monday Aaron has a dentist appointment and then on Wednesday I have my Mammogram oh how I love those. NOT! Since my last cancer share they make me have them every 6 months now. And of course they want all these tests done before my surgery. So you can see life has been far from dull. (smile)
Night All..... Hugs

0 comments: