CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Friday, November 23, 2007

Blessed Thanksgiving Day

Another Thanksgiving gone by... What a blessed day we had yesterday it was beautiful weather. We are so blessed to have the Yearsley Family in our lives. I truly believe God brought us together. I do not know what we would do without them. It was so nice to spend a wonderful day with them and I thank them with all my heart for adopting us into their family. I have just did some scrapbook pages of the day yesterday hope you enjoy them.














1 comments:

Penny Bowhay said...

Looks like you had a wonderful day!

I am thankful for you dear friend and sister and pray God's richest blessings upon you.

My Love to You,
Penny