CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Monday, November 19, 2007

Family Christmas Picture for "2007"

A tradition we started when Amanda was born was every November we would have a Family picture taken for Christmas. So all through the years when the girls were still at home we have done this..
I do not like to have my picture taken but I love having the family picture so if I want it I have to do it. Michael is not a Holiday kind of guy as you can see in some of the pictures. (smile) But at least he was willing to go. Aaron always smiles don't have to worry about him.











These are some of the pictures of our Family during Christmas time.

0 comments: