CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Monday, November 12, 2007

Julian can walk.. Praise the Lord...

Yesterday at church after Sunday School, Julian came walking through the doors with his gramma it was so cute and what a blessing.

This is Julian's favorite verse...

3 comments:

Sandy Blake said...

Wow, Julian and I made your Blog, how fun! Sunday was really a special day for Julian. He usually starts saying "I need break" after 5-10 minutes of walking but he seemed to love it on Sunday.
Thank you Judy for making this more special. God Bless you and your family.
Love you,
Sandy

Judy said...

Sandy of course you made my blog. Julian is a very special little boy and we were all very excited and happy for him. Aaron said MOM Julian is walking he was thrilled.

We love you ALL... Hugs Judy

Anonymous said...

Yay!! That is so exciting!!!

~Amanda