CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Friday, August 10, 2007

Movie Reviews..

Yesterday afternoon Aaron and I decided to go to the movies. Soon he will start school and he and I won't be able to spend all day together as we have these past couple of months. The summer has actually went very fast and I am so proud of Aaron and the way he is handling himself these days. Can you tell I love him Nah!!!!!
Anyway yesterday we saw NO RESERVATIONS what a wonderful CLEAN WHOLESOME Family movie. We both really enjoyed it. Yes, I did cry a couple of times. I am a sap with movies YES....

Then today Pat called and asked if she could treat Aaron and I to a movie with her and Nathan. They were going to see UNDERDOG. What a cute kids movie. Aaron and Nathan both enjoyed it very much. Of course Aaron would have enjoyed any movie going with Nathan and Pat. (smile) He so adores that little boy and Pat is extremely special to him.
We did have a lot of fun and a wonderful afternoon. Thanks Pat for taking us. We love you.. Hugs

0 comments: