CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Another Busy Weekend

This past Saturday was the Opening Day for RMBI (which is the Seminary School) our church has. It went well and everyone seemed to have a nice time.
This whole month there has been something special happening on Saturdays good thing Aaron had a month off from Bill's Special Kids because our Saturday's are normally filled with things for Special Needs Sports etc.

Aaron will start school next Monday the 27th. And he will begin his Guitar lessons either this Saturday afternoon or the following one have not been in touch this week with the teacher yet. He is quite excited to begin the lessons.

He is also enjoying the Exercise bike he now has. It is pretty cool I like it too. He is computerized so it tells your heart and pulse rate etc and lets you know how many miles and minutes it takes you as well. It is made by Nordic Track. I will take a picture of him later today on it.

The Dr called and I have to go this afternoon for MORE BLOOD WORK.. soon I won't have any left I told them. (Ha!)

Michael starts his Standby today he left this morning at 4am and won't be home till next Tuesday at 6pm it will be a long week without him. But the city rules are he has to be within a 30 minute response time and we live more than an hour away.
He will have to do this every 3 or 4 weeks. Not sure how I will like this new schedule but we do what we have to do.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, that sucks about dad's work!

Judy said...

Yes it does stink...Aaron is missing him like crazy. School starts on Monday so that will help him keep him busy on these weeks like this when dad is gone. I have been getting a lot done though not having to cook dinner every night cause Aaron will eat cereal or whatever.. hehehe.. so I guess I have a week off kind of. (smile)
Hope all is well with you all.
I love you MOM..
PS give Haley kisses from Gramma Judy and Uncle Stinky...