CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Friday, August 10, 2007

Aaron Playing Bass Guitar

Aaron has expressed a desire to learn to play the Bass Guitar so I went on Ebay and bought him one also found an Amplifier on ebay too. Yes, I do love Ebay......

He will hopefully begin taking lessons in September. I found a Guitar Teacher who said he would love to teach a special needs child to play a guitar. He actually is getting his Masters and becoming a Special Ed Teacher. WOW was it awesome I called this guy or what?

Here he is with his new Guitar..




Cool Slideshows!

4 comments:

MarlaSt said...

Well, to answer the question 'do girls like guys who play guitar'? Yep....:-)
Good for you Aaron. I know you will master it and be playing for all of us soon.
I love watching Robbie play. Keep it up Aaron. You'll be great at it.
Love you kiddo,
Marla

Penny Bowhay said...

We saw Aaron with his guitar on Saturday and he spoke with Gene about learning to play it.

And, I'd like to introduce Aaron Lockwood on the bass (HUGE APPLAUSE!!!)

How cool is that...

We Love You,
Penny & Gene

Anonymous said...

I think its great that Aaron is learning to play the guitar. I have found through my life that music(piano playing) was a great way to let feelings out. If I am upset, sad, etc.. I can sit at the piano and it just helps so much. This could be a great tool for Aaron when he isn't sure how to get through certain emotions. Keep it up!!!
Love, Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.