CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Saturday, May 26, 2007



We took Aaron this afternoon to see Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End. It came out yesterday. We like all the Pirate movies and had promised Aaron we would take him when it came out. It was great as usual and for those of you reading this who have not seen it yet I will not say anything about it cause I do not want to ruin it for you. But ONE THING..as with the first two movies make sure you stay for all the credits cause you will want to see what is on screen after the credits that is all I will say but just wanna warn you so you do not leave the theatre to soon. (smile) My hubby has to read ALL the credits.. hehe
Anyway go see the movie.. Hugs

0 comments: