CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Monday, May 14, 2007



I was not online much this weekend so I will have to catch up now.
On Saturday morning we received a phone call that one of our church members who was serving our Country in Iraq was killed. Please keep this family in your prayers. It will be a rough couple of weeks while waiting and planning the service for him.
He will be deeply missed by many. Thank you for defending our county and I know you are in a better place than we are and we shall see you again someday.
William Farrar, Jr. (AKA TONY)
I found this information online about him.

May 11, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Army Pfc. William A. Farrar Jr., 20, of Redlands, Calif.; assigned to the 127th Military Police Company, 709th Military Police Battalion, 18th Military Police Brigade, Darmstadt, Germany; died May 11 in Al Iskandariyah, Iraq, of wounds suffered when an improvised explosive device detonated near his vehicle.

0 comments: