CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day

Yesterday was Mother's Day. We went to church then I needed to go by Walmart to print the pictures from the weekend etc. Aaron was getting tired waiting cause their was a long line in Walmart to do pictures. So he asked Dad for the keys so he could go outside and play a game. He had the game plugged into the charger in the van and turned on the key to charge it but did not start the engine. SO YEP... we came out and Van was dead.. I had been in trying to pay for my things and pictures I had printed. Could not find my card holder with license and ATM and cards in it. (I was not having a good afternoon) Ha! Anyway I finally just write a check cause I knew my License number by heart to put on the check. But once we realized the van was dead I am thinking okay I have no AAA card to call for a jump. Ha! I have had AAA roadside for almost 30 years. So I called them from my cell and they looked me up.. and sent someone to jump the van.


We were due to go to Pat Losner's house from Bill's Special Kids at 5:00 for a Mother's Day Dinner for Evelyn. They made chicken and steak fajitas and man they were yummy. I got presents too which was quite unexpected. I got a bag full of goodies from Bath and Body Works from Nathan and William. And Pat had Bob (her hubby) who is a wonderful photographer he takes pictures of the kids for BSK. Well he had this picture of Aaron getting ready to hit the ball and a picture of Mike and he put them together it is SOOOOOOOOOOO cool. And framed it for me. It is just beautiful and so special. I will try and scan it if I can. But I was so HAPPY and surprised to get it. So all in all Mother's day wound up being a great day and we were with our friends and loved ones. GOD IS GOOD.....

0 comments: