CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Is it Friday Yet????



I am getting excited about this weekend and Michael's Bowling Tournament in Las Vegas. Honestly I could care less about where we are going I just want to go somewhere.(smile) We have not been anywhere in a couple of years. Aaron is very excited. And Patrice and Nathan are going too as well as William. So Aaron can play in the pool with them.
It will just be nice to get out of town for a couple of days.
And of course going with good friends who have become like family to us makes it even better. Bill, Evelyn, Pam, William, Penny, Danny, Stephen, Pat, Bob, Patrice, Nathan, Michael and David. Well that is not all who is going there are many others but these are who we will hang out with.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Collin is obsessed with Las Vegas and the Bilagio and just about anything that has to do with Las Vegas. How did you get your names up there on that sign? I would like to do that for Collin.