CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Monday, May 14, 2007

Picture Bob made me for Mother's Day

This is the picture Bob did for me for Mother's Day isn't it neat how he imports a picture of Aaron on top of Daddy? I LOVE IT! And I love Bob for making it for me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that is very neato!!

Anonymous said...

Judy,
What a wonderful gift! Aaron and Mike look fantastic together in that photo. Of course, the greatest gift is that you were able to drive so skillfully that you did not have an accident and damaged only the car. Love you,