CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Surgery has been postponed

Bubba was supposed to have surgery this afternoon in Enid but they called yesterday afternoon and postponed it till Monday. There was an emergency surgery that needed to be done today and was going to take all afternoon so they cancelled all the afternoon surgeries. So I had to call Mike at work and tell him to tell his boss he needed Monday off not today. Bubba was a bit discouraged and upset about the postponement he had geared himself up to get it over and done with I think. Plus was hoping to be out of pain sooner too. But I told him Monday is not far away. He went to school today hope he is having a good day. He came home in the afternoon yesterday not feeling well. So please continue to keep Bubba in your prayers he has been a real Trooper through this all. I am very proud of considering all he has had to deal with in his short 16 years here on this earth.

0 comments: