CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Friday, February 12, 2010

2 Year Anniversary of my Gastric Bypass

Today is the Anniversary of my Gastric been 2 years now and I have lost over 130 pounds and many inches. The Dr had said I would only lose 100 pounds but did more than that yay me!!!!! But I would have been happy even with 100 pounds believe me.

Funny I don't see much difference when I look in a mirror but when I see these pictures I think wow I did lose a few pounds huh? Ha!



0 comments: