CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My brother Larry........................

Yesterday I posted on Facebook that it had been 28 years since we placed by brother in the ground. Can hardly believe it has been that long. His nickname was Bubba. Funny how everyone calls Aaron, Bubba too. My cousin Phyllis says she can see a lot of my brother in Aaron. She grew up with us and remembers my brother well.
This was one of the last pictures of my brother I took.

He may be gone but not forgotten.... I wish he could have gotten to know my BUBBA...

0 comments: