CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Friday, January 8, 2010

Update on Bubba

Aaron called today from school about 11:00 said he was not feeling really well I said well see how you feel in a couple of hours okay if still feeling bad let me know. At 1:00 his teacher called me and said Aaron did not look well and was feeling bad. She thought I should pick him up also. So I did. He came home put on his jammies and went right to bed that was over 6 hours ago he is still asleep....

I pray he is able to go tomorrow to Edmond to the Special Olympics he will be so upset if he cannot go. I am afraid all of this is beginning to take a toll on him with the surgeries, medications and treatments. Please say a prayer for Bubba tonight. Thanks... Love you all...

0 comments: