CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Haley Ann and Happy Birthday in Heaven Daddy

Today my Daddy would have been 82 years young. But he is celebrating in Heaven with Jesus walking on streets of gold. I really envy him and feel sad because I do miss him so very very much. He was the BEST DADDY in the whole world very few days went by without me calling him on the phone to say hello. He would tell my mom that is Punkin calling.. (smile)

Today is also Haley Ann Dunn's 4th Birthday my granddaughter. Hard to believe it was 4 years ago we saw her being born in AZ. We were all in the room when Haley came into this world and oh what a joy that was. We have not seen her in years but none the less she is still my granddaughter and we do love her very much. So we pray she is having a great day and someday I shall see you pretty girl in Heaven even though I cannot see you on Earth. I do find comfort in that.

This is my Daddy. I do not have a recent picture of Haley because they never send us pictures. So not sure what she looks like now. Have a wonderful New Year to all my friends and loved ones... And please pray for Bubba this year that he will beat this with all the treatments he is having.

0 comments: